TRANSCENDENCE: A Group Show of Member and Student Art
In celebration of the creative work of The Jung Center’s members and students, the Art and Exhibitions Committee requests submissions for Transcendence, a summer art exhibit, June 5 - July 17, 2012.
Click here to download the art exhibition form.
Must be a current member of The Jung Center or a student enrolled in a Jung Center class, Fall 2011-Summer 2012.
- A maximum of three pieces may be submitted. Depending on space limitations, one to three pieces will be selected for exhibition.
- Pieces must be ready for hanging, with a hanging wire on the back. Pieces not ready to hang will NOT be accepted.
- Two-dimensional art must be framed unless the non-framed edge is part of the design, and it must not exceed 60"x60".
- Sculpture pieces cannot exceed 60" in height. Pedestals, if required, must be provided by the artist.
- Please note the title, your name, and the price (if it is for sale) on the back of the piece. Click here to download the form to use for this purpose.
- No soliciting commissioned work as an entry.
Bring your art to The Jung Center Thursday, May 31, from 11 am to 7 pm or Friday, June 1, from 9 am to 5 pm. When you drop off your artwork, you will receive 20 invitations to the Gallery Party to mail to your family, friends, and collectors. Works not selected for exhibition are to be picked up by Thursday and Friday, June 7-8.
A non-refundable entry fee of $20 will be charged for the first entry and $10 for each additional piece.
The Opening Gallery Party for Transcendence will be Saturday, June 16, between the hours of 5 - 8 p.m.